Saturday, May 28, 2011

Welcome to TwoDoodles

Terry says I put too many pictures of Sam up on Facebook, and it's annoying. That may be true, but I don't intend to stop posting pictures. I may end up just putting them here.
TwoDoodles is a funny name for a blog. And I do intend to get a second doodle. Until the new doodle arrives, I'm borrowing Penny, Mary's beautiful pup.
I haven't decided exactly what I'm going to do with all the past pictures. Put them here? Leave them on FB? Not sure. I will try to put the newer pictures here. And hopefully annoy the FB folks a bit less :-)

2 comments:

  1. There's no such thing as too many pics! Sam is beautiful! Can't wait to see his brother!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the encouragement, Tonja! Stay tuned, there are more pictures coming really soon!

    ReplyDelete