Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Daily Dog: A walk with Sam today

I took Sam out for a hike this evening.  The weather has been so perfect and not a single day of this should be wasted.  It's a matter of weeks or days.  We don't know when the weather gods are going to retract the grace they've bestowed upon us and plunge is into the grips of a heatwave.  I don't meant to go negative, folks, but we all know it's going to happen.  So get out there and soak up this most perfect, amazing, temperate time!

On the walk today, there were lots of cool things to take pictures of--including a great dog (as evidenced by picture on the right), two tarantulas and some great views. However...somehow the camera on my phone got condensation on the inside of the lens.  How did this happen??  I am going to have to figure out what that's about.  In the meantime, before the camera went all sideways, I got this picture of our darling boy.  But just barely!  Please note that he looks quite happy.  This is not actually the case.  He barked at me impatiently.  Twice!  My camera refused to focus.  So I kept missing the shots he was posing for, and I was taking too long.  He let me know he was annoyed with me!

 Here are the shots I got when my phone camera was giving me a hard time.
I have to get a better real camera that is more portable than the big ol' Canon.
 
Oh, and while I'm at it, I need some real blog software.  This template is lame.  
Stay tuned folks, I'm going high tech.  
Soon.
  I think.  
I'll need some help from the spousal unit on this one... 

No comments:

Post a Comment