Saturday, June 18, 2011

Some Days Are Better Than Others

I've had a miserable cold for several days.  This is not one of those colds that keeps me from getting out of bed, but it did zap all my usual pizzazz. Yesterday, I couldn't even muster enough gumption to get off the couch. It was depressing.

This is not my thing, laying on the couch.  I don't go for that. Not even a little. Sam wasn't digging it, either. He has been so patient the past few days, but today he was practically begging me to take him outside and do something, anything.
  
So I pulled myself together (somewhat) and went to the dog park with Sam and his sister Penny.  

I also decided today would be the day I would try out this little camera I have that isn't the big honkin' Canon and also isn't my crummy cell phone camera. The results on this outing were less than spectacular.

Some days are better than others.


No comments:

Post a Comment